I am recruiting an experienced Credit Controller for my client based near Runcorn.
This is a newly created role due to a restructure and offers the opportunity for someone to demonstrate their capabilities and add value.
The role offers hybrid working, a salary range of £22,000.00 to £27,000.00
25 days holiday.
Reporting to the Group Credit Control Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing a portfolio of customers to ensure that they pay in accordance with the agreed terms
- Using various communication methods to target customers with debts coming due and already overdue, to ensure collection targets are met
- Keeping accurate and complete records for all customer contact
- Building strong customer relationships
- Matching and allocating payments to invoices and credit notes
- Escalating any issues or concerns to the Group credit control manager
- Working directly with the commercial teams to manage wider relationships
- Assisting in the reconciliation of customer accounts, as well as query resolution
- Monitoring and reporting on aged debts
- Taking ownership of deadlines
- General admin support as required by the business
The Ideal Candidate
- Recent experience of working in a credit controller role
- Skilled at building relationships
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness for occasional (and reimbursable) travel to other offices