Finance Business Partner
Salary: £48,500 – £55,000
Are you a seasoned Accountant or Finance Business Partner who enjoys working across a varied portfolio of projects?
Here is an opportunity to work for an established public sector organisation who are going into a period of investment and development.
- 29 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Public sector pension scheme
What you’ll be doing…
- As Finance Business Partner you will be delivering a constructive and challenging financial service across a range of organisation initiatives as diverse as:
- Climate change
- Major infrastructure and build projects
- Regeneration economic and transformation
- Cultural initiatives
- You will provide specialised advice and guidance to senior stakeholders and project leaders.
- You will offer strategic financial support and challenge throughout project development, including major contracts.
- You will be leading major service-related initiatives and represent our organisation in internal working groups and project teams.
- Continuous Improvement will be something you’ll take ownership for driving innovation and developing skills.
What you’ll need to offer…
- You’ll have strong creative, financial modelling, commercial and negotiation skills, as you will be performing a key troubleshooting role in supporting major projects and contracts.
- You’ll have experience working in a financial environment, in a complex organisation and be ACCA / ACA / CIMA or CIPFA qualified (or equivalent)