Broster Buchanan are delighted to be supporting a globally recognised brand on the recruitment of their Finance Compliance Manager. This role is a great opportunity to incorporate both technical skills alongside business partnering and driving continuous improvement across the business.
INTRODUCTION TO THE ROLE
Reporting to the Head of Group Finance and with a dotted line into our US Sarbanes Oxley /Internal Audit team, we are looking for a Financial Compliance Manager to join the finance team.
Your role will be the Finance lead for business process improvements, controls, and compliance.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be the business lead (Finance/IT/all functions) for SOX/IA (Sarbanes Oxley Internal Audit) controls compliance.
- Support process and control improvements by identifying gaps and issues are ensuring they are identified, discussed, and resolved.
- Lead the Balance Sheet review process.
- Manage the delivery of month-end, quarter-end, and year-end financial reporting.
- Be responsible for the preparation of Corporation Tax (UK and US)
- Co-lead external audits (Statutory and SOX)
- Oversee and take ownership for preparation of regular government returns for all entities.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Previous experience of group consolidation, Tax & VAT, preparing statutory accounts and Audits
- Excellent business partnering skills.
- Ability to define and map out clear processes.
- In-depth understanding of Controls, SOX, Compliance
- Lean / Continuous improvement experience
- ERP implementation
- US GAAP
- Experience of working in a multinational FMCG/Manufacturing company.
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Up to a 10% Bonus
- Company car allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 Days annual leave – and the option to by more
- Comprehensive flexible benefits package including all the good stuff you’d expect with a double matched pension and other great lifestyle benefits available.