We are delighted to be partnered with a market leading manufacturing business based in the heart of the Lake District, Kendal, in their search for an FP&A lead.
The business is currently going through an exciting period of transformation of which the FP&A Lead will play an instrumental part.
The FP&A lead will be responsible for driving commercial finance within the business and selling the benefits of commercial finance. They will challenge business performance and overhaul the budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes.
The role will directly support the senior leadership team with all elements of financial planning and analysis, commercial and strategic finance initiatives across the group.
- To lead the financial and business planning process, ensuring alignment and consistency between cycles and across finance teams.
- Coordinate the financial plan and quarterly forecast processes, working in collaboration with senior finance team and key stakeholders.
- Provide business insight and robust challenge into the key business decisions through regular reporting and ad-hoc analysis.
- Support the preparation of Board papers, presentation of annual budget and other relevant reports.
- Provide support to the senior finance team in assessing and tracking the benefits and cost of the Transformation Programme.
- Actively build and maintain strong relationships with finance and non-finance colleagues at all levels across divisions.
- Lead the direct team and wider business planning, reporting and strategy team when required.
- Training, coaching, and supervising junior staff.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent) with 3-7 years PQE.
- At least 3 years FP&A experience – budgeting, forecasting and business partnering.
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing and growing business environments.
- Experienced partnering with other functions to drive commercial decision making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Successful track record working both independently and collaboratively across diverse regions and cultures, including within virtual teams.
If the role sounds of interest please feel free to apply or alternatively email email@example.com for more information.