Peterborough – Cambridgeshire
Hybrid working – 2 on site/ 3 home
Interim assignment on a 4 or 5 day week considered.
Broster Buchanan are delighted to be supporting our large multisite client with an interim hire for 6-9 months.
This is a varied technical role that would suit those confident with their debits and credits, IFRS and ideally having some consolidation experience.
There is the possibly of a longer term role so those between permanent employment, or professional interims are welcome to apply.
Key duties include:
- Ownership of the month end consolidation process,
- liaising with the business teams to ensure timely submission of accurate data
- Reviewing submissions and querying any unusual or unexpected items
- Ownership of central entities, ensuring their monthly results are correctly uploaded.
- Understanding movements outside of operating profit or working capital
- Consolidated cashflow forecast for the divisions – consolidating submissions from the group entities and ensuring variances are appropriately understood.
- Review of year end submissions, including stat accounts
- Review of journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Back office support for the Treasury team
- Mentoring an Assistant accountant to support their career development
- Assist the wider Finance team by supporting on projects such as:
- Ad hoc Analysis
- System implementations
- Financial Control improvements
Suitable applicants will hold a ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualification, or be close to qualifying.
You will have either trained in public practice, or have previous group accounting experience.
Please reach out to email@example.com for full details