Our client is a dynamic and rapidly growing business in County Durham. With a strong commitment to innovation and excellence, they have established themselves as leaders in their industry. As they continue to expand their operations, they are seeking a talented individual to join their finance team and play a pivotal role in shaping their financial reporting processes.
As the Group Reporting Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Financial Reporting: Prepare and review consolidated financial statements, ensuring compliance with accounting standards and regulations
- Intercompany Transactions: Manage intercompany transactions and reconciliations to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Compliance: Stay updated on changes in accounting standards and regulations. Ensure the company’s financial practices remain in compliance.
- Process Improvement: Identify opportunities to streamline financial processes, enhance reporting efficiency, and implement best practices.
- Ad-Hoc Projects: Participate in special projects as required, providing financial expertise and contributing to decision-making.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following qualifications:
- ACA or ACCA qualification is essential.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and financial reporting standards.
- Experience in preparing consolidated financial statements.
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in financial modelling.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Proactive and adaptable with a strong commitment to meeting deadlines.
Why Join Us:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work for a growing company at the forefront of its industry.
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Career development opportunities and ongoing training.
- A commitment to work-life balance.
This is a hybrid working environment being in the office around 3 days per week.