Recruiting this role:
Broster Buchanan are working with a high profile B2B company to recruit for a Head of Financial Planning Analysis (FP&A), to provide insight into business profitability and drive future performance.
Working from their head office in Central London, key accountabilities will include:
● Business partner senior stakeholders and their respective leadership teams; including business management, ad-hoc analysis and business planning.
● Understanding the value drivers of the business and provide guidance on contract/product contribution/margin optimisation, ROI, scenario planning and KPI analysis.
● Manage the consolidation and review of forecasts.
● Prepare monthly business reviews and share insight on business and financial performance.
● Support and execute finance strategy for the brands and products, aligned with the global growth plans.
● Lead and develop a high performing FP&A team.
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with experience managing and leading a team. Experience within a subscription based sector is desirable.