Locations: South- Camberley, Frimley
Contract– Until March 30th, 2024
Pay- £36,644 (FTE)
Delighted to be partnering with a fantastic organisation to recruit for Housing Partner.
You are the first point of contact for customers and responsible for the quality of their experience with the company. You will be a visible presence within your patch demonstrating engagement with your customers to ensure that they receive a “best in class” customer experience in line with the companies values.
The key focus of this role is the effective management and maintenance of tenancies and estates within your patch, including allocations and lettings, arrears recovery, the management of anti-social behaviour and customer complaints.
- Previous experience of delivering a quality housing management service within a social housing context and understanding of the various workstreams relevant to tenancy and neighbourhood management.
- A proven track record of utilising a multi-agency approach to anti-social behaviour management and an understanding of the range of tools available to tackle ASB.
- A working knowledge of rental income collection and an understanding of legal processes relating to income collection.
- You will be a consistent high performer and be passionate about delivering high quality services while taking full ownership of your “patch”.
- Driven to work independently and as part of a team with previous experience of cross-departmental working.
- An understanding of safeguarding within a housing context.
- You will have excellent communication skills able to communicate with multiple stakeholders and multiple levels.
- You will be able to demonstrate your resilience and ability to deal positively with change.
- Ability to work under pressure and thriving on challenges to achieve positive outcomes for customers while maintaining accuracy and high performance.
- You will be flexible in your approach to work, including where you work (on Site or office) and when you work (sometimes we may need to work outside of usual office hours).
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle for business use with the willingness and
availability to travel.
If you wish to know more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org