Broster Buchanan are working with a premium interior design company who are searching for a HR Advisor to join their HR team. This role would suit a current HR Advisor/Assistant or recent HR Grad with some commercial experience looking to take their next career step and join a dynamic, creative organisation.
This role is being offered with a salary of £27k – £30k and will be based onsite in their offices in Crewe.
- Provide support and advice on all day to day HR operations
- Provide guidance on HR policies and ensure alignment with organizational goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance employee experience.
- Assist with payroll admin on an adhoc basis, typically 2 days per month
- Ideally two years experience or more supporting a senior leadership team in an HR capacity, or equivalent qualifications
- Good understanding of employment law
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of HR software and tools
- Some payroll admin experience
- 20 days AL + Christmas shutdown + 2 days extra ordinary leave (taken in hours) on top of holiday entitlement to use for medical appointments and emergencies
- Health cash plan to spend as you see fit, with the option to upgrade to add family members
- Employee assistance programmes
- Staff discounts on their products and services