As HR Business Partner your role will be a mix of strategic and practical, it will take the lead on the people strategy, supporting managers and leaders in the delivery of their operational plans, and ensuring development of a high performing inclusive culture.
What you will be doing….
You will work directly with Clinical Directors, Leaders and Managers to ensure all elements of the people strategy are well developed, delivered, embedded, measured, and evaluated for success.
- Oversee the colleague experience, end to end, across all aspects of life and working closely with leaders to embed all elements of the people strategy into their area of the organisation with clear action plans and deliverables.
- Deliver on building and developing, colleague engagement. Ensure we develop and embed a dynamic, inclusive working environment where all colleagues feel valued and accepted for who they are and can bring their authentic selves to work.
- Support and lead on all HR projects.
- Lead on organisational effectiveness, leading change, organisation design, working with leaders to ensure we have the right processes and procedures.
- Act as a trusted advisor and coach to leaders, coaching for performance and outcomes at all levels.
- Ensure all aspects of account management are managed effectively, from talent acquisition, onboarding, training and development, colleague lifecycle, establishment management and workforce planning.
- Manage disciplinary and grievance issues as they arise.
- Ensure we develop all talent and leaders across the organisation, delivering of great succession planning via robust one to one, personal development plans and quality conversations.
- Excite, inspire, and influence others, bringing the people strategy to life, taking a position on people and business issues to ensure leaders and colleagues can thrive. Take full ownership of all people matters in your areas.
What you’ll need to offer…
- CIPD qualified – Level 5 or 7
- Experience of working at managerial HRBP level
- Experience of leading culture change
- Experience of supporting change initiatives
- In depth knowledge of HR practices and processes
- Significant knowledge of experience of change management outcomes and behaviours
- Experience of current and relevant trends
- Ability and evidence to influence senior stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Able to challenge thinking
- Strategic thinking
- Analytical Thinking
- Experience of developing colleague engagement initiatives
What’s in it for you…
- Salary £45,000
- Free Parking
- 37.5 hour working week
- minimum of 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- annual personal development review and plan to support your career aspirations
- access to training courses for all staff
- paid sick leave