12 Month FTC – Insight & Improvement Officer
An opportunity that offers a good work life balance working in an agile way. You will play a key role in supporting the delivery of strategic planning, service improvement and insight services within the Group.
What you will be doing….
You will be planning and delivering range of insight projects, you will produce actionable insights which will be used to drive continuous improvement and support evidence based decision making.
- Proactively using data, benchmarking, staff feedback and customer journey mapping to make recommendations for service review.
- Effectively collaborating to deliver service review workshops & focus groups which meaningfully engage customers and colleagues.
- Commissioning system changes via ICT service desk/digital development team.
- Reviewing and maintaining policies and procedures in line with service reviews.
- Keeping up to date with demographic trends, external policy, legislative and regulatory changes and best practice.
- Responding to external and internal research enquiries.
- Designing and carrying out qualitative and quantitative research using a range of methods such as online surveys, document and data analysis, case studies, focus groups and questionnaires.
- Providing insight and analysis that drives robust decision making and strategic planning.
- Ensuring the continuous improvement of our service offer to customers.
- Delivery of analytical projects focussed on customer attitude and behaviour, providing predictive modelling to support corporate strategy.
- This role will involve a high level of engagement with colleagues, customers, the Executive Team, Senior Management Team and Operational Managers as well as other corporate service providers including Finance, ICT, Assurance and Audit, and Brand and Communications.
- The role will involve some out of hours working and travel across our offices.
What you’ll offer….
- Experience of undertaking some or all of: Customer Insight, performance benchmarking and deep dive analysis, BI tools & techniques, satisfaction and feedback surveys.
- Experience of designing and executing of market research projects, in a client or agency role, to collect primary and secondary, qualitative and quantitative data.
- Analysis and interpretation of complex market research data to make sound business recommendations.
- Qualitative and quantitative market research techniques, including questionnaire design and focus group moderation.
- Undergraduate degree level qualification or equivalent experience Project Management qualification or equivalent experience
- Strong ICT Skills
- Access to car for work with valid driving licence
What’s in it for you…
- 12 month fixed term contract (maternity cover)
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata excluding bank holidays) per year rising by 1 day per year up to a maximum of one working week.
- A choice of Pension Schemes including a Defined Benefit Scheme with a 7.5% member contribution or a Defined Contribution Scheme with a 4% member contribution. Both pension schemes provide Life Insurance Cover.
- Option to purchase additional holiday of up to 2 of your working weeks (at managers discretion.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- “Hapi” Benefits App with multiple discounts.
- Salary 35,413