Location – Northeast
£35,413 FTE – 3 Month Contract
As Maintenance Manager you will be delivering a comprehensive, good quality responsive repairs and maintenance service to customers. To do this, you’ll be taking responsibility for a full range of technical surveying duties including surveying, specifying, and managing repair and void works. You’ll also be required to work with other members within the Property Services team to ensure contractors provide a quality and cost-effective service to customers.
The Right Candidate:
- ONC/HNC/NVQ qualification or similar professional qualification e.g. City and Guilds or equivalent relevant experience.
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle for business use.
- Good communication skills and ability to provide high quality reports.
- A good working knowledge of MS office and other specialist software packages as required
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer care skills and show an understanding of and commitment to equality and diversity, in all aspects of the role.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work within your own initiative with little supervision
- Ability to negotiate and influence people
- Ability to deal with difficult customers
- In depth knowledge and understanding of building construction, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of schedule of rates and experience in selecting most appropriate for works required
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation.
The successful candidate will be required to live within a commutable distance to the NE region, particularly Stockton. The organisation is a keen promoter of agile working and encourage the use of working from home, as long as customer’s needs are met.