The Operations Finance Manager will partner with the Operations Director, Supply Chain Director and site managers of this global food manufacturing business based in Peterborough. The role will provide the directors with the necessary financial analysis to understand, forecast and improve the operational activities of the business.
In addition, to control and analyse production costs and act as business partner for Head of Operations and Supply Chain Director (labour, CAPEX, Works order, Stock). Monitor operation capex spend and drive factory performance improvement plans.
The Operations Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Creation of insightful management reports used by senior management
- Hand on approach and detailed / accurate work approach
- Continuous and incremental approach to finance and process improvement
- Creation of robust systems and processes
- Regular analysis of internal controls and governance
- Ensure upper level management have quality financial information and analysis needed to make strategic, operational and tactical decisions
- Tease out critical analysis on business performance – not just reporting / analysing but providing business insight to help formulate effective strategy (inc. variance analysis)
- Own the P&L Statement and be accountable for the accuracy of BS accounts balances
- Interact with stakeholders at all levels
To apply for this role you will need to be:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Be able to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Worked with operational and commercial aspects (highly commercial)
- Excellent communication skills inc interpreting financial information for non-financial managers
- Confident liaising and influencing our key stakeholders but equally the front-line leaders and operators on site.
- Strong IT ability and data modelling, mining, evaluation (Rubicon desirable)