Test Manager – Contract – Oracle program
Broster Buchanan are an EXCLUSIVE partner to a dynamic leader in supply chain solutions. We are looking for a Test Manager / Transition Manager to join the Finance Transformation Programme. This role is pivotal in ensuring the successful testing and transition of the Oracle Finance programme.
As the Test manager you will be responsible for:
- Acting as the single point of contact and overall lead for all testing and transition/cutover activities.
- Plan and develop detailed test plans, scenarios, and preparations for Oracle Finance programme across multiple waves during the rollout period.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including finance process owners/SMEs, solution architects, functional leads, and third-party suppliers to design and implement required testing reporting.
- Lead the development of project documentation, including test plans, requirements specifications, test summaries, and user manuals.
- Ensure a controlled transition to live service from the project team to business as usual.
To be successful in this role, the Test & transition Manager should have:
- Extensive experience in a Test Management role with a focus on complex system integrations and Oracle testing.
- Strong understanding of cloud-based SaaS and PaaS offerings, as well as on-premise/legacy systems.
- Good understanding of core Oracle Fusion functions and business processes.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills in a large, global, and diverse team.
- Deep understanding of Oracle ERP Cloud data models and data security setup.
- Broad experience in Finance processes, systems, and related best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field.
If you are an experienced Test & Transition Manager and looking for a new opportunity, then I would like to hear. Please apply today for immediate consideration or contact email@example.com