Broster Buchanan are partnered with a very well known UK brand name business who are looking for a PMO Analyst to join at a very exciting time as they go through a period of digital transformation and modernisation.
This role will be based in the client’s office in Derbyshire and offers a salary of £27k – £35k + bonus and a great benefits package, as outlined below.
- Assist in the day to day running of the programme management office
- Supporting the Project and Programme Leads in governing and assuring the full project lifecycle, as well as drive the flow of management information to ensure appropriate portfolio decisions and strategy
- Maintain records and provide accurate reporting
- Provide a range of support in areas such as: portfolio services, governance adherence, analytics, portfolio and project health and in continuous improvement efforts
- Some previous experience in a fast paced PMO capacity, with any digital transformation experience being highly beneficial
- Must have very strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build strong professional relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Be naturally methodical and accurate with excellent ability to adhere to deadlines, with strong investigation and analysis skills
- Medium/Advanced Excel skills with the ability to manipulate data and any MS SharePoint exposure would be highly beneficial
- 26 days AL + bank holidays
- Bonus on top of basic salary
- Health cash plan
- Life assurance and enhanced maternity/paternity and sick pay
If you are interested, please click apply and share your CV.