An exciting role where you will be responsible for line-management and leading on the recruitment, induction, and appraisal of designated HR support staff,
providing effective communication, training and mentoring to enable staff to carry out duties.
What you will be doing….
- Responsible for line-management and leading on the recruitment, induction, and appraisal of designated HR support staff, providing effective communication, training and mentoring to enable staff to carry out duties.
- Plan, develop and implement effective systems and services to manage all aspects of the employee life cycle ensuring high standards of compliance in practice
- Provide assurance checks in line with Trust and statutory HR and payroll requirements
- Act as the main point of contact for staff in cluster schools for all matters relating to HR, responding where appropriate or referring to colleagues
- Communicate effectively with the Cluster Business Manager and leadership colleagues to plan activity in relation to staffing requirements
- Support / deliver implementation of HR changes / projects.
- Responsible for accurate and timely payroll returns with all relevant information for staff to be paid
- Collate and report on HR statistics as required
What you’ll need to offer…
- Minimum of five GCSE (A-C/4+) including English and Maths or equivalent e.g., Adult Literacy/Numeracy at level 2
- Evidence of relevant CPD activities
- CIPD Level 5-7 or equivalent
- Experience of HR service delivery
- Experience of supporting school based HR
- Experience of using management information systems
- Awareness of Multi-Academy Trusts / working across sites
- Knowledge of School Teacher Pay and Conditions
- Effective ICT skills within an office environment and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to handle conflict and sensitive situations
What’s in it for you…
- Salary £35,745 – £38,223
- Free Parking
- Local Government Pension scheme
- 37 Hours working week
- Flexible working