Recruiting this role:
To coordinate all month-end processes, to produce consolidated monthly management reporting and help with any statutory accounts for a great business.
● Management of reporting across all systems and analytics
● Responsible for all financial month-end processes
● Full monthly balance sheet reconciliations and nominal ledger postings globally
● Ad hoc project-based analysis and reporting
● Preparation of global consolidated management information
● Work with other members of the finance team to complete all appropriate finance tasks.
● Qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent
● Exceptional Excel skills, including Pivot tables, V lookups and index formulas
● Experience in data analysis across a global company and multiple financial systems
● End-to-end view and knowledge of all finance processes
● Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
● Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise work effectively.
● Ability to be deadline-driven and hold others accountable to keep to schedule.
● Ability to handle sensitive financial information.
● Good level of empathy, tact and diplomacy to gain support from others.
● Monthly Management reporting pack of consolidated results for use by the executive team and business unit leads in managing the business three calendar weeks after the end of each month.
● Data analysis pack of key analytics for the use of executive team and business unit leads three calendar weeks after the end of each month.
● All statutory reporting deadlines were met.
Impact on the business
● Financial Impact of accurate Management information to make informed financial decisions essential to the business
● Impacts the overall ability of the business to trade via cash management
● Impacts the efficiency of the business to produce accurate information to react to changes in the business