We’re delighted to be working alongside a world class education and training provider to appoint an experience Technical Finance Lead on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting into the Chief Finance Officer, the Technical Finance Lead is a pivotal role aimed at providing expert financial services to support the organisation’s strategic goals.
- Support the Chief Finance Officer in identifying and bidding for funding opportunities from external bodies.
- Co-ordinate the completion of the statutory Annual Report and Financial Statements.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, assisting in the preparation of papers for the Finance and Staffing Committee.
- Prepare funding body and other statutory returns within ESFA deadlines.
- Complete financial returns to the Office of National Statistics as required.
- Prepare reports and provide analysis on finance processes as requested.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Fully qualified member of a CCAB accountancy body, eg ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA
- Experience of financial management in an educational environment (desirable)
- Experience of managing change and implementing new processes and procedures
- Ability to develop appropriate reports and interpret information
If you are excited about this opportunity and are eager to contribute your expertise to a thriving organisation, please apply as soon as possible or get in touch with Helen Dodds in our Newcastle office to request a detailed recruitment pack.